Run For Hope
This is a mixed terrain 5k race and 2 mile walk. It is being held at the Bethlehem Fairgrounds on Saturday June 6th.
Registration is open!
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday, October 5
Bantam Borough Hall
890 Bantam Rd
Bantam, CT 06750
Celebrate Fall with the Annual Litchfield County Harvest Festival!
Come to the Litchfield Hills and get in the mood as we decorate for fall. Enjoy live music by Ann Marie Charest! Come hungry and enjoy food from the Lucky Dog food truck and the Little Kernel’s Kettle Corn. Our local Vendors and Artisans will be here with your fall favorites for you to support.
Saturday December 7, 9:00-12:00pm
637 Bantam Rd
Bantam, CT 60750
What is SafeTALK?
safeTALK is a Free half-day alertness training that prepares anyone 15 or older, regardless of prior experience or training, to become a suicide-alert helper.
Learning goals and objectives for safeTALK participants:
• Notice and respond to situations where suicide thoughts might be present
• Recognize that invitations for help are often overlooked
• Move beyond the common tendency to miss, dismiss, and avoid suicide
• Apply the TALK steps: Tell, Ask, Listen, and KeepSafe
• Know community resources and how to connect someone with thoughts of suicide to them for further help
For more information and to register please email Katie at: email@example.com